Thursday, May 29, 2008

Goodbye Cherry Cove!

So I'm sitting here in my empty room. There is a weird echo. Nothing of mine is in here anymore. Just the dressers and desks that were left for me here that I'm leaving for the next person. It's a weird feeling when you move from a place for good. I won't ever live here again. That's OK...and I'm ready for a new chapter, but it's still a strange feeling.

Jen and I were laying in our rooms last night and she says, "Annie, doesn't it feel like it's the last day of vacation?"

I replied, "Yeah, actually it does."

I will miss my roommate. We wonder when we will see eachother again. I love her...she's my best friend. We are both moving to new places and new things in our lives. The village is clean and nearly empty. I'm trying to think of a song that would go with this moment. I will have to think some more...nothing comes to my head.

Goodbye Cherry Cove. I've learned a lot from you...

Including the fact that communism ONLY works in theory!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

God bless you sir. And good luck!